October 4, 2010
The Ten Commandments
By Christopher Hitchens
- Do not condemn people on the basis of their ethnicity or skin colour.
- Do not ever even think about using people as private property or as owned or as slaves.
- Despise those who use violence, or the threat of it, in sexual relations.
- Hide your face and weep if you dare to harm a child.
- Do not condemn people for their inborn nature. (Why would god create so many homosexuals in order to torture and destroy them?)
- Be aware that you too are an animal and dependent upon the web of nature. Try to think and act accordingly.
- Don’t imagine that YOU can escape Judgement if you rob people with a false prospectus rather than with a knife.
- Turn off that Fucking cell phone. You can have no idea how UNimportant your call is to us.
- Denounce all Jihadists and Crusaders for what they are: Psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions and terrible sexual repressions..
- Be willing to renounce any God or any Faith or any Religion if any Holy Commandments should contradict any of the above.
In short: don’t swallow your moral code in tablet form.